Where can VShape be used?
VShape radiofrequency can be used on these body parts:
- Facial contouring
- Skin tightening on the face and body
- Elimination of crow’s feet
- Reduction of jowls or double chin
- Smile lines
- Sagging skin on the face and body
- Wrinkles and lines
- Scars and acne scars
- Sculpting of the arms, abdomen, and thighs
- Stretch marks
- Treatment for cellulite
What are the benefits of VShape?
VShape offers the benefit of radiofrequency to tighten the skin on various body parts. Here are the advantages of using VShape:
- Skin tightening and improvement in texture
- It is a pain-free procedure with no downtime
- It is a non-surgical and noninvasive procedure
- It provides non-surgical facelifts and skin tightening facials
- It offers a reduction of a double chin, improvement of smile lines, forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes
Facial contouring with VShape
VShape offers a facial contouring option that combines radiofrequency and ultrasound. We offer it to our patients as a safe and painless alternative for facial contouring and skin tightening. It takes years off your face and gives results that can be seen immediately. Most of the improvement can, however, be noticed in the following days and weeks. While your session will last only about 30 minutes, in most cases 4 to 6 sessions are recommended to give you the desired results.